Welcome to our Parish Leadership Council
The STB Parish Pastoral Council advises the pastor on issues related to parish life, including work towards meeting the Parish Mission and Vision. The council receives updates and provides feedback on various initiatives within and on behalf of the Parish.
The Council is made up of the following members:
- Pastor Fr. Tim Wozniak
- One (1) Parish Trustee Mary Woida
- Fun and Fellowship Ministries Council Representative
- Faith Formation Ministries Council Representative
- Worship Ministries Council Representative
- Faith in Action Ministries Council Representative
- Caring Ministries Council Representative
- Parish Council Chair
- Two At-Large Parishioner Members
- Parish Administrator Karen Maza
Meetings are held after the commission meetings on the 1st Thursday of each month from 8-9:30 pm.
- Long-Range Strategic Plan
- Parish Council Minutes
- Council Minutes
- Parish Financial Council
- Fundraiser Guidelines
- Parish Commissions General Information
The Parish Council represents the whole St. Thomas Becket community. If you have questions, ideas or concerns for the Parish that you would like forwarded to the Council, you may contact the Parish Council Chair by clicking the link below.