The STB Parish Pastoral Council advises the pastor on issues related to parish life, including work towards meeting the Parish Mission and Vision. The council receives updates and provides feedback on various initiatives within and on behalf of the Parish.
The Council is made up of the following members:
- Pastor Fr. Tim Woznak
- One (1) Parish Trustee Mary Woida
- Parish Life Commission Representative
- Faith Formation Commission Representative
- Worship Commission Representative
- Social Justice & Outreach Commission Representative
- Pastoral Care Commission Representative
- Parish Council Chair
- Two At-Large Parishioner Members
- Parish Administrator Karen Maza
Meetings are held after the commission meetings on the 1st Thursday of each month from 8-9:30 pm.
- Parish Overarching Goals
- Parish Key Concepts Summary
- Parish Council Minutes
- Commission Minutes
- Parish Financial Council
- Fundraiser Guidelines
- Parish Commissions General Information
The Parish Council represents the whole St. Thomas Becket community. If you have questions, ideas or concerns for the Parish that you would like forwarded to the Council, you may contact the Parish Council Chair by clicking the link below.